Monday, February 25, 2013

Pictures on Pinterest

Last month I started making some Pinterest boards.   Most of the pictures so far are from my old postings, so I am using it as an pictorial index of the contents of my blog.  ...


For those who don't know how Pinterest works... that would be me for the first 30 pictures (and perhaps even now)... click on the link under the picture and writeup, to go to the article or to the original posting (if I have pinned it from somewhere else).

Actually it is simpler to just go to the site and try it.  You don't have to start your own page to look at all the 'boards' (collection of pins/pictures according to subject)... though after wandering around for an hour, that's what I did.     
So, if you have a few minutes... or many minutes... click on  Follow Me on Pinterest .   To search the many other pins or boards by the thousands of pinners, go to the top left and type in a subject you are interested it.  The results can be viewed as individual 'pins,' or in a more organized way - 'boards.'

©2013 Patricia Bixler Reber
hearthcook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment